2. You agree that any and all of the Information provided by you shall be accurate and truthful.
3. Information We collect from you includes, but is not limited to, any of the following: name, postal address, e-mail address, and billing information ("the Information").
We may also survey you to understand more about your preferences concerning the Service.
4. The following are the primary ways in which we collect the Information:
- You provide it to us (whether by using the Site or in conversation with our representative);
- We collect it automatically when you use the Site and/or use the Service;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as credit card agencies.
5. You may unsubscribe from newsletter at any time by sending a contact E-Mail: email@example.com, or unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
6. We may collect, store, and use the Information for any purpose related to the Service, including, without limitation, your use thereof, our provisioning thereof, third parties relevant to provision, and/or your use of the Service.
We may use the Information to contact you about any aspect concerning the Service (including, without limitation, updates and offers) and/or your use thereof, and may use it for investigating prohibited activity.
In order to provide the service, it is sometimes necessary to share the information with third parties; in such cases we will make an effort to ensure that the third parties will protect the privacy of the shared information.
We may also use your data for internal marketing and trend analysis.
We may use the information to contact you regarding promotions and other services offered by us or by our affiliates, without disclosing your personal information to our affiliates.
We may also at any time disclose any of the Information:
(i) pursuant to any legal demand from a competent authority, and
(ii) to third parties relevant to provision and/or your use of the Service (in which events you will not necessarily receive notification of such disclosure, and you agree that you will not have any claim and/or demand with relation to such disclosure and/or lack of notification thereof).
7. In the event that Omni will acquire additional companies as subsidiaries, or will be bought by another company, the personal data collected will generally be one of the business assets transferred.
We reserve the right to transfer personal data with such transaction as a part of our business assets.
9. The Site may contain links to other sites the information practices of which may be different from those of Omni.
At any point in time, the current version then posted on the Site is the applicable version.